from the post-bills-here dept.
Discussion to a minimum here, please, so it doesn't distract from having an all-in-one-place list of things from this release that still need addressed.
So the Dev Team has been hard at work fixing up issues with with the 17_02 release. We compiled all of your comments from the 17_02 Meta stories into a large bug and feature request list. We have been working on getting these issues fixed as soon as we can.
You may have noticed some changes over the last week that went out to fix some issues, and we just released some more fixes today.
Here is a list of the major fixes since the last story:
- Comment titles now act to trigger actions as well as the buttons.
- New icons for the buttons that are bigger and spaced out a bit more.
- Removed extra spacing for some of the modes when buttons are hidden. (Still needs some more work, but much better than before.)
- Changed how we set states for hidden threads so that the individual comments are not set hidden as well. This will lessen the number of clicks needed to open a comment in this case.
- Flat comment mode will now show a comment's children when look at comment (cid is set).
- Temp fix for Content Security Policy eating CSS when not on https://soylentnews.org.
- Domain Tags now show in comments.
- Fixed broken messages when looking at them from messages.pl.
- Fixed for @user: shortcut links that would eat a character after the ":".
And here are the latest updates:
- Editor fixes: added new lines to story editor and fixed topic tree popup issue.
- Fix for black on black text boxes in Grayscale theme
- Added SVG icons for buttons and CSS fixes to enhance look.
- Mod Points now back to UTC 00:10.
- Add # of children to collapsed thread title.
- Fix comment details to bring in the correct data which broke email and journal links.
- Add time to collapsed comment title.
- Fix select all button in messages.pl.
- Redirect returns to correct article.pl page after moderating.
- Updated CSP to fix issues. We still need to search for some inline JS that may need to be purged or rewritten to work correctly.
So if you see any new bugs that you think are related to these changes, or just want to let us know about an ongoing issue, please feel free to comment below.
Here are the currently known bugs that we are working on: